We worked for 3 years on the development of the formulation. One of the major points was to offer sparkling water whose taste was as neutral as possible (despite the presence of potassium), which was confirmed by our test customers who enabled us to develop the recipe.
In the end, like all major water brands (sparkling or still), BUBBLe iT! has its own taste personality.
Also, for those who want to personalize the taste of BUBBLe iT!, we offer flavors in liquid form: mint, lemon and apple, which are 100% natural , without sugars or sweeteners, without preservatives and without colorants.
BUBBLe iT, this is:
- DIY sparkling water from tap water , therefore, without plastic, without machine and without CO2 gas cartridge.
- Made in France (knowing that a full bottle travels, on average, 300 km before arriving at your home)
- Packaging in paper bags, a 100% biosourced vegetal bottle. Finally, the BUBBLe iT! packaging is made of recyclable cardboard (goodbye to the several kilos of plastic used per person and per year).
- No machines, so much less equipment (not to mention the aluminum, very expensive ecologically speaking, necessary for the CO2 cartridges of the gasification machines).
- 1 box of BUBBLe iT! weighs 100g and enables you to obtain the equivalent of 6 liters of sparkling drink (thanks for the millions of km of bottle transport that you save the planet).
- BUBBLe iT! was invented, created and developed in France.
- All our formulations are produced and packaged in France .
- All the partners we work with are French companies , and rather VSEs. ..
We use a mix of natural forms and synthetic forms to preserve natural resources
Not to mention our natural flavors : mint, lemon and apple, which are sugar-free, sweetener-free, preservative-free, coloring-free and 100% natural .
The food components we use do not exist in an organic version - by the way, organic water does not exist !!
Our formulation is made up of food products that exist in nature.
We actually use products that react with each other in a natural acid-base chemical reaction.
In fact, chemical does not mean “unnatural”.
One of the best examples? vinification: fermentation is the natural chemical process during which grape juice is transformed into alcohol.
BUBBLe iT! is a source of potassium .
Potassium, found mainly in fruits and vegetables, is one of the essential minerals that we are unfortunately often deficient in.
BUBBLe iT! is SALT FREE.
One of the fundamental criteria in the creation of our formulations is the well-being of the consumer.
Thus, all the products that go into the composition of BUBBLE iT! are perfectly accepted by European legislation / codex alimentarus, without limit of ADI (acceptable daily intake). The basic formulation of BUBBLe iT! has been approved by an independent specialist firm.
BUBBLe iT! can contribute to better daily hydration, acid-base balance, blood pH balance, post-exercise recovery
The only restriction: like many waters and soft drinks on the market, BUBBLe iT! not suitable for children under 3 years old, nor heart or kidney failure patients.
BUBBLE it! is composed of food products widely used in the food industry.
In particular from:
- Potassium bicarbonate (found in fruits and vegetables, mainly: bananas, potatoes and spinach)
- Malic acid (organic acid of the apple, which is, for example, used in oenology)
They are perfectly accepted by the codex alimentarius (European code which guarantees healthy and safe food products).
These components are not subject to any acceptable daily intake.
As we do not use preservatives, the powders may clump together in the sachet. If this happens, just shake the bag firmly (preferably closed) several times for the product to regain its powdery consistency.
And it doesn't affect the end result.
It is possible provided the bottle:
- has a capacity of 1L and fill it to 90%
- closes and resists to pressure
We still advise you to use a BUBBLe iT bottle! which has several advantages:
- there is a marking line that indicates how far to fill the bottle
- it is a vegetal bottle made of 100% biosourced material
- it is light and reusable
BUBBLE iT! allows you to make the still water sparkle just after the introduction of the powders into the bottle.
As with all soft drinks (and for the same reasons), its sparkle will fade over time.
Our advice to increase the life of the bubbles:
- Use cool water (carbon dioxide dissolves better in cold water)
- Close the bottle immediately after introducing the powder
- Limit the number of uses (opening and pouring the drink causes a loss of bubbles)
- Do not shake the bottle between several uses (and always close the bottle tightly)
The Date of Minimum Durability (DDM or DLUO, Optimal Use Limit Date) is 12 months from timing of packaging.
We wanted to create a sparkling water with fine and elegant bubbles.
Given the amount of CO2 we produce, we can say BUBBLe iT! is located between Badoit Verte and Badoit Rouge.
The quantity of powders contained in sachets 1 and 2 has been calculated to make 900 ml of sparkling water.
© 2023 Bubble It Drinks.